Prince got perscriptions for drugs under friend’s name, warrants show

Published On April 18, 2017 | By Kendal Malewicz | Entertainment News

Prince was 57 when he was found alone and unresponsive in an elevator at in his Paisley Park Mansion on April 21. Prince died from an accidental, self-administered overdose of Fentanyl.

This Friday is the one-year anniversary of PRINCE’s death, and there are still some unanswered questions as documents have been unsealed in his death investigation.

Authorities discovered bottles labeled in the name of Kirk Johnson, Prince’s drummer, longtime friend and business associate, and a pamphlet on how to be weaned from drugs.

They also found several dozen fentanyl and hydrocodone pills hidden in Bayer and Aleve bottles.

A Minnesota doctor denies ever prescribing opioids for rock star Prince… or anyone else with the intent they be given to Prince. For now, no criminal charges have been brought in his death, but the homicide investigation is still open.



Read more HERE

Photo: you tube

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *