AgMedica Bioscience – Marketing and Supply Chain Specialist
- Project lead for the development of non-medical (recreational) cannabis marketing and supply chain initiatives.
- Take a lead on negotiations with vendors regarding price, availability of products, delivery terms, returns, shipment agreements, etc.
- Build and maintain knowledge base of cannabis, allowable cannabis merchandising initiatives as regulated by Health Canada, competitive cannabis activities/merchandising as well as emerging trends in the non-medical cannabis marketplace
- Assist in supporting a best in class retail/online presence by working as part of the AgMedica Sales and Marketing team
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Senior Management, Operations, Quality Assurance, Client Care, Processing and Packaging, Finance and external agencies and partners, including provincial/territorial cannabis authorities, clinics and/or other legal retail cannabis partners
- Responsible for analyzing internal and external data, such as inventory and product sales within non-medical cannabis channels and in collaboration with provincial retail/online jurisdictions, understanding the unique needs of each provincial/territorial market.
- Deliver AgMedica’s sales forecast and goals aligned to supply, demand and grow schedules
- Identify improvements to increase profitability and finetune AgMedica processes.
- Collaborate weekly with various departments such as sales, operations, finance, marketing
- Prepare presentations and time-bound reports as needed.
- Manage and strategically invest discretionary budget according to overall AgMedica Plan of Action and within given Health Canada guidelines
- Post Secondary or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years in related marketing setting and supply chain environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to travel
Visit agmedica.ca to apply for the Quality Assurance Assitant available at Ag Medica Bioscience in Chatham!