AgMedica Bioscience – Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Prepare new submissions, as well as, amendment applications, notifications of change and all other communication correspondence to Health Canada as required by legislation.
- Be the liaison between AgMedica Bioscience senior managment and Health Canada
- Coordinate activities, to ensure and maintain compliance with ACMPR while providing support and recommendations to senior management regarding changes to regulation
- Conduct research and report on findings
- Determine, implement, and maintain regulatory basis for quality and operating systems
- Support and assist in mock, as well as, all Health Canada audits
- Post Secondary education as Paralegal or Law Clerk
- 3-5 years in a legal environment as a Registered Paralegal or Senior Law Clerk
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Visit agmedica.ca to apply for the Quality Assurance Assitant available at Ag Medica Bioscience in Chatham!