AgMedica – Medical Care Liason
Ag Medica is looking to for a Medical Care Liason.
- Oversee all educational and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of AgMedica
- Achieve sales growth in accordance with established, budgeted goal and overall Plan of Action
- Complete regular and effective customer visits to all targeted contacts in the territory;
- Routinely service clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and other public health centers across the territory to educate and obtain maximum support for AgMedica products
- Identify and service select retail outlets in the territory, obtaining maximum distribution of company products and information on the purchases of company and competitive products.
- Attend and successfully complete training of products to understand the various aspects of medical cannabis;
- Educate and provide in-service events regarding AgMedica’s products to targeted Specialists, General and; Family Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists and other allied health care
professionals across the community setting;
- Prepare and maintain records for all customer calls, new leads and progress status of calls.
- Emphasize product features and benefits based on analysis of customer’s needs, level of adoption and general understanding of the cannabis class.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and trade shows as required.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to develop strategies and implement brand tactics to ensure a consistent and resonant marketing message.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with the latest clinical information in the medical cannabis field.
- Stay abreast of AgMedica product developments, and provide frequent updates and training to the client to disseminate knowledge
- Appropriately review emerging data with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) discussing benefits and risks in a scientific, objective and balanced way
- Provide company with an understanding of regional HCPs, their practices and related key issues and trends in treatment
- Post-secondary in health care is required and/or any other related discipline.
- 3-5 years working experience as a healthcare professional in the areas of pharmaceutical sales, nursing or other health care field
- Knowledge of medicinal cannabis, its product attributes with regards to treatment of disease, pain, etc., and the industry is considered an asset.
- Familiar with study protocol and data analysis, preference given to individuals with knowledge of the latest relevant evidence-based medical information in the cannabis class.
- Willing to travel
Visit agmedica.ca to apply for the Quality Assurance Assitant available at Ag Medica Bioscience in Chatham!